Saturday, May 14, 2011

Review; Sally Hansen "Real Nail Polish Strips"

**Blogger has been doing some renovations, and apparently along the way a few of my recently saved posts got deleted which is why I haven't posted in so long! I'm glad to be back though!**

A few weeks ago my lovely Mom and I decided to have a girls night. So we went over to our local Wal-Mart and got a bunch of products that we had never tried before. Among the products was something I've been wanting to try for quite some time now! It was the Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips.
There were many pretty designs! The ones that my local Wal-Mart had was a black and white Chanel type pattern, a black and white flower pattern, a pink sparkly, a blue sparkly, a multi-colour sparkly, a gold sparkly, as well as a more subtle gold sparkly. (Each priced at $8.87, and came with 16 strips each.)
Originally I wanted the subtle gold sparkly one but in the end concluded that it was just too subtle so I went with the more stand-out gold sparkle!

Once we got home we put on a girly movie and put on our facial masks, then started doing our nails! My Mom chose the Sally Hansen Colour Quick Nail Colour Pen (I may have her do a review on this at a later time!).

Applying the Nail Strips was very easy! Here's how I did it;


Step 1. peel off the outer layers.

Step 2. Put the Nail Strip on your nail.

Step 3. Use the tools provided to clean up the excess stip.

Viola, you're done!

To do all of my fingers took less than 20 min. with no drying time! These would be perfect for any one-night event, like a big party, a wedding or maybe even a hollywood award show if you're lucky!

The only negative thing I have to say about these Nail strips is that they would only last for one night. I found that they weren't sticky enough which was disappointing, and for almost $10.00 isn't really worth it unless you're really dressing up for something important!

Have you tried these before? If so please comment below with any tips or tricks! I would love to make these work!

No comments:

Post a Comment