Monday, April 18, 2011

You Help Me Sur-Five

I promise I won't ramble on about how crummy of a day I've had, so lets get to the point. The point is sometimes we need to wake up and realize we have so many things to be happy about! So here are my five....

I actually just returned from a jog, and I feel so much better! It has proved to be a major stress reliever for me! I'm currently doing a couch to 5K program! if you want me to refer you to one then feel free to message me!

It's almost been a year sense I've gotten this photo in New Your City, and I finally got it up!! I walked into the store, saw this photo, and knew I had to have it! I just love it!!


Gossip Girl is finally on again tonight!!! I have to say, I have been waiting for this for a crazy long time, so I can't wait for 9:00 to roll around!!


Every weekday morning I have a fruit, and oatmeal for breakfast. R
ecently my Mom came home with this Blue Menu Cranberry, and apple oatmeal. I was reluctant to try It but I have to say it's awesome!! It wakens me up every morning and keeps me full for longer than most other breakfasts do!


The last thing that I'm happy for I won't be posting a picture of because I don't have permission, and would feel funny asking. This is the most important out off everything I have mentioned in this post. He is the most amazing, most supporting, and most wonderful guy I know. He can make me smile through my tears, and I only wish I can help him one day in the ways he has helped me! :)


I hope you all are having a good Monday!!

2 comments: