Saturday, April 23, 2011

To Live and Grow We Must Change

So I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, I have three half written posts that I just couldn't finish from the past week. For a little while I thought I would try YouTube, and that maybe it was more for me than blogging. That was until I saw this video from one of my favourite vloggers;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwjWiKQDW_A

After watching this video, I have deleted my Youtube account, I went through my Facebook friends and deleted a bunch of them, and I have realized that I still don't know who I am. For a teenager who likes to think she knows everything this was a hard realization. I like to have everything figured out. I like to have a rough estimate of what my future will be like. What occupation I want to go into, what collage or university I will go to etc. But the truth is, I just don't know what my future will contain, and there is no way that I can plan it out and make it go according to my plans. I have to realize this, and I have to deal with it. I need to start living for the moment.

So I have deleted my youtube account, but then I thought to myself, what about my blog...should It go too? I love blogging about my life, then a year later being able to look back and see exactly what, or how I was feeling, or doing at that point in time. So at this point in time I don't know wether I should get rid of this blog or not so here's the plan; I'm going to give myself one more month of blogging and on May 23rd I'm going to decided wether I'll keep this blog or not.

As the saying goes "To live and grow, we must change" but what do you think I should do?


1 comment: