Monday, April 25, 2011

Shoes: Classic Black

I faithfully believe that every girl, and woman should own at least one pair of classic black heels. Wether they're 2 inches, or 4 inches. I have been searching for the perfect pair for soooo long!! Then I was searching through Winners way back in December, and came along to the shoe aisles, and saw these babies!

Now I'll tell you guys a secret, I have a little problem... I have .....WIDE FEET!!! You can't imagine the number of shoes I have tried on in my life, and they're not wide enough! It's like going to a clothing store, grabbing a size 6, and no matter how hard you try, you just cant squeeze in all of "you" in there!! I'm sure I'm not the only girl with this problem, so for all of you girls, and women out there with wide feet, I have two words for you......Madden. Girl.

The only heels I own are by Madden Girl (Yes, hey are a branch of the Steve Madden label)! Why? Because A) they fit, and B) they're affordable! I haven't spend over $100 on a pair of Madden girls! I be
lieve they range from $50- $100. Of corse, I found these beauties at Winners which is a Canadian version of Century 21, so I only paid $40, which is a VERY reasonable price!!
So if you have wide feet, and are on a budget, look no further than Madden Girl heels!!!

What is your go-to brand of shoes??

No comments:

Post a Comment