Friday, April 8, 2011

Movin' On Up...

So... you may have noticed I've been absent for a little while, or maybe you haven't, in which case....OUCH! So why have I been absent? Well because I have been learning how to work my new Macbook, thats why!

For the first few days of using it I was thinking "hey, this is pretty cool, it's organized, and has all these cool features!" Now fast forward a few days. At this point my thoughts were more like "HOW DO THESE STUPID FEATURED WORK?!?!?!". But now, a few hissy fits, break downs, and a couple hundred dollars on software later, and I. Love. Macbook's! They are truly user friendly, and they have helped me organize all of my documents, music, files, and PHOTOS!

Now to be honest one of the main reasons I wanted a Macbook is because of Aperture. If you don't know what that is, it is Apple's photo editing program! I've gotten it and after watching a few YouTube videos as well as experimenting a bit, it has totally lived up to what I thought it would be!


So now that I have it all figured out, you should see me posting more often!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment