Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"Are You Serious?" Top three

Do you ever see something and just think to yourself "are you serious?!". Well when I have little moments that that... I take pictures of the things that make me do that! So after going through my photo's on my phone recently, here are my top three!

Number 3: So you're sitting in art class, you go and get a glue stick, you open it up, and you see this. You go grab another glue stick, and you see the same thing! Eventually you realize some teenager that had nothing better to do, made faces in all the glue sticks! Are you serious?

Number 2. Look closely at this photo, I don't know if you can really see it. If you can't, you can blame the lady that came right beside me, and looked at my funny, making me feel like I was some kind of freak leaning over the freezer to get a picture, so I backed up, and non-schilantly snapped a pic. So, as I was saying....if you can't see it in the picture, it says "Ketchup Type Sauce"? I don't know about you, but I would really like to know what "Ketchup Type Sauce" is! And what the heck it's made of!! So to "Ketchup Type Sauce" I say; "Are You Serious"?!?!

Number 1. So, here we are at the last "Are You Serious" Are you sad?? I'm kind of sad! Anyways..to the point. Has the advertisement industry really ran out of ideas so much, as to advertise on a BANANA?!?!?! A BANANA!!!!!! That's right...if you can't see this picture well either, it is of a sticker of a movie in theatres at the moment, ON A BANANA!!! "Are You Serious"??

Is there anything that has made you say "Are You Serious" lately???

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! And the ketchup type sauce? We were discussing the very same thing just last weekend. As in "wtf is a ketchup type sauce"???We'd really like to talk to someone who has tasted the stuff!
    You seriously need to do this as a regular series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly!! I did some research on the "ketchup type sauce" and apparently It's low sugar, and it happens to have a five star rating on the brand's website! Though I must say I got a little suspicious when I saw that all the reviews were five star ratings... :S

    ReplyDelete