Thursday, March 24, 2011

My experience with yoga!

Something that I've always wanted to try, but never really got around to doing, is going to a yoga class. I've either been to busy, or broke! (lol!) But just recently I saw a local yoga place on my way home from school and decided to go and and check things out. I got some info and was determined to try it out!
This past tuesday my friend Emma {www.emmawanless.blogspot.com} and I went to the local yoga place that I had passed. It wasn't Emma's first time going to a yoga class, but it was mine, and I have to say.. I totally loved it!
Via~Google
I was so relaxed that I started forgetting my left, and right's (whoops!). We did some basic moves, and If there's one thing I learnt from that class, it's that I haven't been breathing properly!! How is that possible? Well it's common knowledge that when you breath in, your stomach should expand, right? Well before this class I had apparently been sucking it all in, and not letting it reach my belly? I have no clue how that makes sense but I do know, half way through the breathing parts I started getting the hang of this whole big-belly-breathing thing again! And I feel like It has helped my body in many ways! It's amazing how one little thing can change you!
After the class I was so relaxed, and felt so good about myself. It was an amazing experience! Something I will defiantly do again sometime soon!

Have you went to a yoga class before?
Tell me about your experience/s below!
*Photo does not belong to Don't Blink Blog*

1 comment: