Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring 2011 Fashion Trends

It's so gross, and grey outside today where I live, I thought a little spring fashion inspiration was a good idea! So let's just get to the good stuff! These are some trends I think we'll be seeing everywhere this spring!
Spring 2011~ Spring Florals
I love florals! anything with a flowery print on it makes me smile! I have a belief that is you're wearing flowers, there is no way that you can't be smiling! :)

Spring 2011~Just Stripes!


Spring 2011~Just Stripes! by DntBlink featuring a nautical dress

Some people say that strips make you appear thinner, but I just love the thought of a navy, and white stripped piece of clothing, it just seems nautical, and beachy!

Spring 2011~ Lace! Lace! Lace!

There is no way to feel any more feminine than being covered in lace! There are so many ways you can wear lace. You can go classy, cute, or even sexy depending on the look you're going for!

Spring 2011~Maxi Drsses

I still haven't mastered wearing the maxi dress. I do have a black one, but I have to say, I always feel like I'm too dressed up! So this spring I'm making a promise to myself to try and rock this trend and make it work!!!
What trends do you think we'll see everywhere?! Comment below!
Hope You're all having a wonderful march break!!

*Photo's made by Don't Blink Blog*

No comments:

Post a Comment