Saturday, February 12, 2011

Me....Right Now

I have been M.I.A. for the past....well 13 days...whoops!! I have been pretty busy though, you know, turning 15 and such ;) Yup! I'm 15....and what does that mean? Well not a heck of a lot, I'll tell you that! I'm trying to get a job at the moment but I'm not having too much luck. Let me just say..a certain big chain store *cough**Wal-Mart**cough* has came to my home town which is resulting in no where hiring that hires 15 year olds!! I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed that I'll find something! In other news, (Because I'm a news reporter right?) I've just started a new semester! Which means; Exams are done!!!! I still haven't gotten my marks from last semester though. I don't know if I'm excited about finding out what I got or not! My goal was to get at least an 80 average. But wether I like it or not there's just a few more days and I'll know for sure if I did it or not!
The one class this semester that I've been looking forward to the most though, is visual arts! I am loving it so much! I love getting to be creative and my art teacher is amazing! I also have Science, Tech {auto, com., and wood}, and french geography! Speaking of being crative, this past week I have learnt to knit! It was on my 101 in 1001 days list and I did it! Right now I'm starting off with making pretty much the most basic thing that you could make...a dish cloth! Once I get a bit more advanced I'll post some pictures!
I would love to be able to make some of the cute little crochet animals that Tiffany at {http://www.iamstyle-ish.com/} has made, but I tried to crochet last night...and it is so not for me! If you have tried it and you can do it then you should teach me, because Youtube video's just aren't cutting it!
That's pretty much everything that's going on in my life right now. I'm going to try and post more often because I do miss it a lot!
I hope you're all having a good weekend!
*All photo's on this post belong to Don't Blink Blog*

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Your photos are wonderful - I bet they really show your personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mari! I like to think they do!
    You've taken some beautiful photo's! I just love the sea otter photos you've taken, that are on your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete