Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lets just complain a little,...shall we?

I have to say; this has been like the past 3 or 4 days from hell. I've had a subtle cold for the past week. I was going to go to school yesterday {Monday} when suddenly I felt like I was going to hurl...there was no doubt about it, I had to stay home. So I slept all day, watched TV, and ate crackers. I was pretty much feeling better around 9:00 last night, watching Gossip Girl {OMG!! What is with Blair, and Dan?!?!}. So I was determined to go to school today...when suddenly last night once Gossip Girl was over around 10:00 my left cheek bone was throbbing! I tossed and turned and eventually got to sleep with a little help from an ice pack and some lovely Tylenols! My Mom woke me up this morning and I felt fine, then I get up, walk around a bit, and all of a sudden it hits me like a tonne of bricks! It feels like someone punched me in the face! My cheek bone is throbbing and I begin to cry! I check in the mirror and I don't have a "shiner" but oh man does it hurt! I told my Mom and she laughs and proceeds to tell me that she thinks I might have a sinus infection.....Great.
At the moment I am in less pain then I was before thanks to some medication but I swear, this is the worst way to start off a semester, ever... at this point I just want to get back into my normal routine! I miss my friends, I miss my teachers, and I just wish this would all go away!!
But for now It isn't, so excuse me while I cuddle up in bed, with a big glass of water, and watch Breakfast at Tiffany's!
I hope you all had a lovely Valentines day yesterday!

2 comments:

  1. Awgh. My sister just got over a sinus infection, my mom has one, and I might be getting one :/ Anyone miss summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's horrible! they are in no way fun!! I hope you're not getting one!!!

    ReplyDelete