Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year, A New Start..

It's a new year, and I'm hoping It will result in a more organized me! I am so sorry to you all (whoever you are, or if there even is a "you") I have been so overwhelmed with school, and just life in general! But I'm hoping that that can all start changing now!!!


So lets start with some New Years Resolutions that will not come true!
{I'm attempting to use reverse-psychology on myself....let's see if it works}

1. Blog, Blog, Blog!! I started this blog so that I could document my memories in time, so that I could look back on these years that are going by so quickly, but alas, I haven't blogged sense Halloween, {can you say FAIL?}

2. Make more goals. Before high school, I was this girl who had so many dreams, and goals, and now, my only goals are making it through the school week, and finishing assignments.

3. Be more organized. This can help #1 out a lot! I'm going to start programming everything into my phone considering it is glued to my hand constantly!


I hope you all have a great New Years

And if you have any resolutions feel free to post them below! I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment