Monday, January 3, 2011

My Wish List...

As I sit here I see snow falling out my window...It's beautiful, I may just go for a walk today....if I didn't have a gym assignment, and an english video due this coming Monday....yea, that's right... I am a procrastinator.....well let's just head on over to my last blog post (that I might add was less than a week ago! Props for me!) and add "Stop being a procrastinator" to my list of New Years Resolutions that will not come true! And while we're at it, I mise well add "stop slouching so much" too!

But for now let's focus on just 25 days from now.....can you guess what's going to happen in JUST TWENTY FIVE DAYS FROM NOW?!?!?!......"You're going to stop saying "that's what she/he said""......NO WAY!!!......... "You're going to go back to New York City?!?".......Pfffft, I wish!......."YOU'RE GOING TO BE 15 MAKING YOU BARELY 16 WHICH MEANS THAT YOU STILL CAN'T DRIVE?!?!?!"................DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!

That's right, I am going to be FIFTEEN! But wait, isn't that half way to 30?!!?! *looks in mirror* OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! MOM I'M GETTING WRINKLES!!!!!!! "Those are smile lines Breanne, relax, and go clean the cat litter"

So maybe wrinkle cream won't be on my Birthday Wishlist just yet...but here are some things that are....

{http://www.sears.ca/product/17-personalized-10k-gold-saingapore-name-plate-chain/604-000044453-RBC981}


Ever sense seeing Sarah Jessica Parker's gold necklace with her name on it in Sex and the City I've wanted one. But to be honest, I'm not that big on gold jewellery, so I found a silver one to suit my fancy!


{http://www.amazon.com/Sugar-Spice-L-Candy-Novel/dp/006176762X}

Some people may say that Lauren Conrad is a bad writer, and some may say that she has someone writing it for her, but personally I love Lauren Conrad, she is basically my idol! So no matter what anyone says, I love her, and her books!

I actually got her Style book for Christmas, but I haven't finished it just yet. I'm trying to make it last as long as I can! But when the sad day comes that I do finish it, I will post a review up here on it!



{http://shop.meetmark.com/shop/product.aspx?code=&level1_id=300&level2_id=469&pdept_id=485&dept_id=496&pf_id=39982&level=4}

Breanne fact~ I sell Avon and Mark. So if you're in the Ottawa area, shoot me an e-mail, and I'll shoot you a catalogue, or maybe eventually I'll start up my own online store!

To the point~ I Got my latest Mark. Catalogue recently and they had a scratch and sniff of this semi-new perfume, and I love it!! And at only $25 it's also so reasonable!


Either you'll hate these, or love them, I love them! They look so comfy! They're like knock-off Birkenstocks only prettier!
So that's my Birthday wish list!
Hope you all are having a wonderful Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment