Friday, January 14, 2011

You Help Me Sur-Five...

This week has been very long, and very drama filled... It's only the first week back to School and I'm just amazed at how dramatic high school can be. It amazes me how one day you can trust someone, and the next day they can be your enemy. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be a guy...would it be easier? Would there be less drama? Either way I was born a girl and a girl is what I'll be! So now onto the girly stuff that has kept me sane this past week!


It is so nice to take a good hour and just spend it by yourself cuddled up with a magazine and a hot chocolate, sans cell phone, and sans laptop.
On my last post I had my goals that I had left to complete, {yes I know I did alter a couple goals from the original ones} And early this morning I completed one of those goals! I finished a 500 piece puzzle! I have the 1000 piece one sitting in my closet, but I'm waiting to gain more patients before I get started on it!
I just started watching The next Great Baker this week! I PVR'd all of the episodes and I. Am. In. Love! I was in love with Buddy's original show Cake Boss, but this is like the appretince combined with Cake Boss which is so awesome I can't even explain it! So guess what my dream career of the week is?! Being a cake decorator!! So you may see some cakes up here soon!

Another one of my goals was to finish the Harry Potter series! I read the first two books and part of the third almost a year ago, and yesterday I started the third book again! Right now I have around 100 pages left to read in the third book! I forgot how much I loved these books, and I don't know why I ever stopped reading them!



Let's just say I left the best for last..... I. need. This. Necklace!! I've never really been a big fan of BCBG but when I saw Woo's post of all of the charm necklaces that BCBG has came out with I checked their website and found this lovely!! I may just have to buy myself this for my birthday next month ;)



Hope you all are having a relaxing weekend!
*Charm Necklace, and Cake Boss Photo's
do not belong to Don't Blink Blog*

1 comment: