Thursday, January 27, 2011

Exam Week!

Can I just say exams stress me out so much! I have been studying my heart out for the past week, and today after my first exam I was literally shaking... I have two more left to go; french and math! So technically I should be studying right now, but I have done so much, I need a break!!

The best kind of break for me right now (considering I've been saving my money for the past three or four months!!) is to do a little fake online shopping! {aka scouting online for things I would love to have!} And while doing this, I came across Lauren Conrad's line again! Lauren Conrad is one of my idol's, so of course I swoon over her line every time I see it! with all of the ruffles, pleats, etc. It's too adorable for words! If only there was a Kohl's on Canada!

So here are some of my favourite things that I found!


{34.00, on sale for 24.99}
{60.00, on sale for 44.99}
{60.00 on sale for 41.99}

{50.00 on sale for 34.99}

{40.00 on sale for 27.99}




{44.00 on sale for 29.99}

{50.00 on sale for 34.99}

{60.00 on sale for 41.99}
Hope you all have a wonderful friday, and if you have exams too, feel free to vent about it below ;)
*No photo's on this post belong to Don't Blink Blog*

3 comments:

  1. I agree, and the price isn't too shabby either! Now all we need is a Kohl's in Canada! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes. That we do. In Ottawa, preferably.

    ReplyDelete