Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Twitter and NYC

It's official, I have hopped off of the Twitter train. The reason... well to be honest there's a couple...the main one is because I'm soon going to be trying to get a job and I don't want to constantly wonder oh no, what if this isn't acceptable for them... also, I hardly ever go on twitter so it wasn't a big loss for me, but the way I look at it, the less accounts you have, the less time you spend worrying, and the more time you have to do more fun stuff!
Speaking of fun stuff... I just got back from New York City last night, It was amazing! I wish I could go back tomorrow! But of corse I can't and by tomorrow, I'll be back at babysitting! I'll try and get a Nyc post up as soon as possible, but I've been pretty busy! Hope you all are having a good summer!

*All photo's on this post belong to Don't Blink blog*

No comments:

Post a Comment