Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I still feel like were all going to show up and talk about how much we want to grow up faster..well it's happening, right before our eyes

Well my last day at my school I've gone to for ten years was yesturday. It was sad, yet I couldn't cry, not one tear, and I still haven't. I don't think it has sunk in at all yet, I still feel like were all going to show up at school on monday and it'll all be the same, but it won't be! the next time some of us are together, it'll be in High School.
Two nights ago was my graduation, It was a night that I have been looking forward to since I knew about it! It was just as I imagined it too.




It feels like everything is changing, I'm getting older, leaving my comfort zones, and just growing up in general....


So here's to growing older, and doing new things!
Have a great summer vacation :)

P.S. I am selling my graduation dress for 75.00,
I paid 150.00 for it at the store,
If you are interested in it, please leave a comment below,
Thank you :)
*All photo's on this post belong to Don't Blink*

No comments:

Post a Comment