Saturday, June 26, 2010

Forever21~ Times Square Grand Opening!

All I can say is OH MY GOODNESS!!! No one told me about this! I had no warning! and then BAM! there it was, on my facebook home page... Forever 21 times square grand opening!!....
The first thought that poped into my head is it must be HUGE {thats what she said ;)} And I was right! here are the details as said by Forever21's blog "The Skinny":
"Throughout 4 floors and 90,000 sq. ft. of retail space, there are 151 fitting rooms, 32 cash registers, a genuine NYC taxi cab (yes, inside the store), an oversized tree house, a room covered in gold studs and a giant LCD billboard outside where the models on screen interact with onlookers—literally. For the city that never sleeps, now you can do some serious insomnia shopping because the Times Square store is open until 1AM on weekdays and 2AM on the weekend."


Lets just say I am now EVEN MORE {If its possible} excited to go to NYC!!!


{Did I mention they have their own {first ever} shoe salon on the first floor!!!}



On another note... I'm graduating in like two days!!!




**Photo's belong to http://www.nitrolicious.com/blog**

No comments:

Post a Comment