Friday, June 18, 2010

Fisrt pair of heels!

When I was younger I was a bit of a tom boy, when I turned twelve or thirteen though I started wanting to wear dresses and pretty things. Sence then I've looked at all the girls wearing high heels and thought how pretty they were but then followed the thought If I had high heels, where would I wear them?!. Then came graduation! I so looked forward to getting my first pair of heels for graduation, that was untill I got out there and started trying them all on.
I found that all the high heels I tried on were either too high, or not wide enough, or had too thick of a heel for my liking. My nana and I went out three different times looking for heels, and It wasn't untill the what felt like twentith store that we finally found a pair. At first I wasn't sold on them, even when we were walking out of the store with them in hand I wasn't sold on them, but when I got home and tried them on with my dress, they were perfect!

*All photo's on this post belong to Don't Blink Blog*

No comments:

Post a Comment