Monday, June 7, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I know I've hardly been blogging but I swear I've been crazy busy! Family events, sport events, and obviously schooling! The school year is almost over and soon I'll be out of the school I've been in for the past ten years, I remember always seeing the girls all dressed up in beautiful dresses, and high heels with their hair all done up. I just can't believe that watching all those girls {and boys} do the same thing year after year, it's finally my turn! I honestly don't know wether to be sad or happy. I'm sad because I'm leaving the place I learnt so much, and have so many memories, but I'm happy because it mans I'm growing up, and It'll be a new beginning!
So this comming month my calender is crazy full!
~Tomorrow I'm getting my retainer
~ Graduation trip
~5K walk/Run with my mom
~ A bunch of band performances
~Actual graduation
...the list goes on, but anyways, I'll try and keep you all up to date!

{Taken a few days ago in our garden :)}
Happy Monday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment