Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Head Band Obsession Collection

So in my last post I mentioned that I wanted to start a headband collection, and folk's I've started it, within a week of writing that post. {which is like way long ago now, and I apoligise for my absence!!} Within that week I had accumulated nine new headbands! How awsome right??! I thought so! Here are five of them! I have some cuter ones but I haven't managed to take photo's of them! I'll be trying to get back into doing lookbooks so you should see them then!
{Leighton Meester inspired, ~ I actualy got these from the dollar store! I was so amazed that they were there! I got four in different colours}

{I love this, it's kind of beachy~ Ardene's}




{One of my favourite's~ From Ardene's}

{Blake Lively inspired~ From Ardene's}
*All photo's in this post belong to Don't Blink blog*

No comments:

Post a Comment