Saturday, April 24, 2010

Gossip Girl~Inspiration

Like I said in my last post, I've been watching Gossip Girl alot lately. {I'm on season two Episode 7!} I love the drama, the city, and the fashion! Speaking of the fashion..if you have seen even one episode of Gossip Girl you have noticed Blair Woldorfs head bands!

{http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=7588734 }

They are like a staple to her wardrobe. There aren't alot of places around where I live to get extravigant head bands like hers that I've noticed, but from now on I'm keeping my eye out!

Here are a couple that I saw online that I fell inlove with..hope you like!

~Forever 21~4.80~


~Forever 21~5.80~

~Forever 21~4.80~




~Saks Fifth Avenue~82.00~




~Barney's~88.00~
This one is my favourite I think...
It's very Blair-esque :)
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend :)




No comments:

Post a Comment