Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wierd things that made me laugh~Bff

So yesturday I was in a health-nutty mood, and as my mom and I were out for a drive, we stopped off at a Mac's, I saw this drink and was intrigued.
It tasted like a watered down froster/Icee/ whatever you want to call it, but for some reason...
I liked it. {Then again I ADORE burnt popcorn!}
This was the kind I got, it was purpleish, red. I mainly got it because I love Acai berry's!

But the whole point of this post is because of this...

Do you see that? below the Olympic Rings?!...can you read what it says?!?!?!
It totaly says "Proud sponsor and "BFF" THATS RIGHT BFF, I bursted out laughing when I saw this!!!!! I just thought it was the funniest thing on earth!! ...Maybe it was just the extra vitamins in my system... haha get it? vitamin water...more vitamins... oh my!

Have you seen this before on other products and laughed?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment