Sunday, March 7, 2010

This Will Change Your Life!!!

Would you ever think that trying out a new recipie would change you life? Neither did....untill I decided to make theses baby's~
I've made Rice Krispy squares before...and they just didn't do it for me, they were ok, but not that fantastic....they needed something....something I love....something like PEANUT BUTTER!!!
My Oh My.... I have just three smart words for you....try....this....recipie!!
Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Squares~
Ingredients~
~1/2 cup Brown Sugar
~1/2 cup Corn Syrup
~1 cup Peanut Butter
~1 tbsp Butter
~3 cups Rice Krispy's
Put brown sugar, corn syrup, peanut butter, and butter into a microwaveable bowl and microwave for one min. Stir {Wooden spoon works best}. Microwave for 1 more min. Stir in Rice Krispy's, stir untill rice krispy's are covered, then put in a 9x9 dish and let cool.
How easy is that?! Easy right! And they go down great with a nice glass of milk!

*Photo's by Don't Blink*

No comments:

Post a Comment