Friday, March 19, 2010

It's the way the dress makes her feel that makes her stand out in the crowd.

So today I went out grad dress shopping with my nana, We went to a bunch of different stores

all over the place! Jacob, Winners, Jacob Connexion, Smart Set, then Le Chateau.


Most of the stores didn't have much of a selection. With the exception of Le Chateau, I had a pre concieved notion about this place. I kind of thought that all of the dresses would be mid thigh length, and pretty revealing.... I was wrong, they had a fair amount of dresses, and tops that were very beautiful! I tried on 6 or 7 dresses, A pink, a blue, a couple white, a silver, and a couple red ones, here are two of my favourites....




I loved the way the fabric is draped {I don't know if thats the right word or not, but it's what came to my head.} but, It's a little too black for me.



I LOVED this dress!!! You can't see it in this photo but the detail in the middle is beautiful! It has like little ruffles, and it was adorable, but my nana didn't really like it, and the thread that was making the ruffles was showing a bit so we voted no on this one.



After three solid hours of trying on dresses, I finaly got one... I love it's and I think it is gorgeous.

But I could not manage to get a photo that showed how beautiful it is.

Therefore, whoever wants to see it, will have to wait untill graduation... ;)




...ok, i'm not that cruel, here's a sneek peek :)








Of corse... sense it's red, It would go amazingly with these Louboutin's haha..because I can afford 500 dollar shoes :P


*All photo's belong to don't blink with the exception of the shoe photo above*

1 comment:

  1. Oh Breanne!!! Hahaha, well from what I can see of it it looks gawgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete