Friday, February 26, 2010

The world is a book, and those who do not travel, read only one page.

Lately, i've been so excited about Bermuda! I've done a bunch of reaserch on the very helpful Bermuda.com. I have come up with a bunch of things I want to do, and things I want to see! Here are some of them...!
Beaches

{Tobacco Bay Beach}


{Horse Shoe Bay Beach}


Church


{St.Peter's Church}
How cute is this church, I can't wait to photograph it!
Other Activity's
{Crystal/Fantasy Caves}
I am so excited for this! Don't they look beautiful... but maybe a bit scary!

{Dolphin Quest}
I have wanted to do this sence my nana told me about it!! How awsome will it be to swim with dolphins!!
Shopping
Of corse I'll do some shopping, so here is a fraction of the stors I want to go to!
~Gibbons Company {Designer shoes, and Mac retailer EEEK!!!}
~Cecile {Pucci collection, and other European fashions!!}
~Horton's Original Black Rum Cake {I can't wait to try a piece of this!!}
~Flying Colours {Souvenirs}
There is also one perticular restaurant that I would like to go to, solely because of the name....It's called the Purple Cow. How awsome is that?!?!
If anyone has any other advice, please comment :)
**This blog does not own these photo's or claim to.**

No comments:

Post a Comment