Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shoe's...one foot at a time.

I don't know what it is, but I just love doing post's like this. They bring a smile to my face, and make me feel like i'm somewhere nice and warm! Last summer I had this horrible problem, it lasted all summer, and I was frustrated with it. No matter what I did, I couldn't make it better. This problem involved Sandals. I could not find one pair of cute sandals, anywhere. This season however seems to be brighter. Here are some of my fav's {most are from Payless....I was thouroughly impressed }


{Payless~22.99}
So these might not be everyday shoes's but there so like victorian, and cute I couldn't resist!



{Payless~17.99}
These are soooo cute....maybe not so much for hot summer day's but deff cute!


{Coach~150.00}
I think out of all the ones that I found, these are my favourite ones. {Of corse there the most expensive}


{Payless~14.99}
These one's i'm not totaly fond of, but I like the gems on the toe thong part.



{Payless~20.00}
I thought these were pretty freakin' cute, there like gladiator's/ thong sandal and I lovee them...that is untill....



{Payless~20.00}
...I Found out they have them in PINK!!! I'm not so sure I like the shade, but they are deff cute!!!



I must say, I am majorly looking forward to doing some spring shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment