Monday, January 11, 2010

Whewf...has time ever flown by lately. I haven't been keeping up with this blog that much lately because i've been wayy stressed, and wayyy busy with school, and homework, and hockey. But it's a new year, and I have a plan to make this better, I'm making over my blog, and from now on, i'm promising myself to blog on a weekly baisis. Speaking of the new year, Happy New Year :)
Many people make these crazy things called new years resolutions...dum dum dum duuummm. I have made them ever year in the past. And i've forgotten about them a month later... so this year i'm more about goals than resolutions.. so here they are~

1~ finish 75% of my 101 in 1001 days list.
2~ keep my head in school.
3~Try not to sweat the small things.
4~Try and see the beauty in things, rather than the bad.
5~ take more photo's!!!

So the last one is a definite, I haven't really been taking that many photo's, and it could be because of the fact that i'm not too experianced with all the buttons and stuff, but I'm going to have to start telling myself that I need to practice, and experiance making mistakes, to improve. We'll see how these turn out, what are your new years resolutions or goals?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment