Saturday, January 30, 2010

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

For the past two weeks I've had this idea in my head. It might be crazy. It might be bizzare. But it is something I love dreaming about. The idea is me owning Walt Disney World!



When I was little I watched This Disney Sing-along that went throughout the Disney World park, and I loved it! {I just found it on youtube!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHwrNRIVP-o&feature=channel {it's part 1 of three} } Then I went to Disney World when I was 11/12 {we were there for my birthday :)} and I fell in love with it!



So last night I made a page on Facebook called "Breanne McClintock for owner of Walt Disney World" and already I have fourty fans!!!!! My current goal is 100 so If you could pleaseee help me out by joining here is the link ~ http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Breanne-McClintock-for-owner-of-Walt-Disney-World/454917455412?ref=ts

Thank you to everyone who joins and who has already joined :)

No comments:

Post a Comment