Wednesday, December 30, 2009

long time...big changes..

So i've kindof abandoned this blog...between hockey, christmas, homework...and everything else, it's gotten lost and out of my mind. so let me fill you in on what's happend sence my last post....


New hair cut~


So, I liked my new bangs that I cut...but I didn't love them and i've seen a couple people that have gotten blunt bangs and looked amazing, so I got my mom to make me a hair appointmet...and the next day at four o'clock I was sitting in the hair dressers chair telling her...I want to try blunt bangs...if i don't try I'll never know, right? So twenty minutes later...I looked like this...


it looks pretty good in the photo...but I don't think i'm going to be sticking with it.... there kinda hard to maintain, and i'm the kind of person who hates when hair is in my eyes...



There's an app for that~

So christmas was awsome...we did our regular traditions...watched Grandma Got Run Over By A Raindeer, Went to church with my nana...vistited...chistmas day I got an I-phone!!! It was very exciting!!! if anyone has any good app requests feel free to comment!


Ring Ring Ring-
the one year we have the opourtunity to go to a kickin' party....my mom says no, because it's in kingston....I still have a bit of faith that we might go but i dout it.... so i'm left trying to find something interesting to do new years eve that wont leave my ringing in the new years with a frown on my face...any ideas...leave a comment please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment